Prospects From Scratch
Hey – we all start somewhere! No shame in that. In today’s rapidly evolving digital landscape, organizations need to harness the power of data to make informed decisions and maximize their fundraising efforts. And, there’s no time like the present to begin to build your base of support. But, where do you start? How do you use data to boost giving? How do you find donors in the first place?
In this 70-minute webinar, “Professor Prospect” Regina Alhassan will share key data points that drive donor strategy and increase contributed revenue. Find out what information goes in a database/CRM, how to capture important data, and what to do with it to cultivate support for your organization. Discover how to find existing prospects and find brand new supporters. Take control of your fundraising efforts like never before.
Key topics to be covered:
Understanding the power of data-driven fundraising: Explore how data can revolutionize your fundraising efforts, enabling you to make smarter decisions, engage donors effectively, and drive increased giving.
Collecting and analyzing donor data: Discover best practices for collecting, managing, and analyzing donor data to gain deeper insights into their preferences, behaviors, and giving patterns. Learn how to leverage this information to personalize your fundraising strategies and tailor your communications.
Utilizing technology and tools: Explore the latest technological advancements and fundraising tools that can help you streamline data collection, automate processes, and measure the success of your campaigns. Discover how to leverage predictive analytics, donor management systems, and other tools to optimize your fundraising efforts.
This session is for you if:
- You are building (or re-building!) your donor base
- You know fundraising is the way to go but you’re on a shoestring budget
- You want to pull back the curtain on fundraising and prospect development
- You want to jump start your fundraising journey without frills or gimmicks
- Asking for money is your least favorite activity so you want to make your asks count
- You know there are lots of options, but aren’t sure which ones are right for your organization